Process control and administration of asphalt mixing plants
WinMix is an integrated package of electronic equipment and software, especially designed to automate the production and management of asphalt mixing plants.
WinMix through a parameterized environment allows the adjustment of production with great detail and maximum flexibility.
The powerful fault finding module automatically locates potential discrepancies and deviations from normal operation and provides the operator with guidelines regarding necessary corrective action.
Design, implementation and development of the application were accomplished using pioneering technologies and methods based on advanced software designing and deploying tools.
Plant control is achieved through the interconnection of plant sensors and activators. Software employs state of the art I/O modules.
Some of its most important advantages are:
- Modular build up design.
- Issues Analytical Production Log (recorder).
- Recipe management tool.
- SQL data base.
- Special index system for monitoring:
- Weighing accuracy
- Plant productivity
- Energy consumption
- Air pollution
- Remote supervisory control and corrective action.
- Video enhanced user manual and auto system troubleshooting.
- System simulation module.
- Remote touch panel for flexible plant control and monitoring.
- Multilingual module.
- Weigh bridge integration (eScale)
- Laboratory module integration (WinLab) with on line support.
- Load out and delivery tickets system.
WinMix possesses a very strong state of the art automatic fault diagnostic, reporting and allocation system.
Supervisor quickly and easily locates problems that occurred during a production period, using this special diagnostic tool. This can be done remotely, trough internet.
This exclusive WinMix feature is essential in terms of reduction of maintenance cost and plant downtime.