Production Resources Management
eFactory is an integrated solution for monitoring and controlling production resources. It provides a complete and comprehensive real-time image of the production machinery status, the work in progress , the involved staff, as well as the spacial distribution of all these data within the factory. It also enables programming and routing production processes and procedures within an industrial unit, while its API enables eFactory to effectively connect to every existing ERP.
- Compatibility with already installed database management systems in order to fully utilize data related to orders, products, customers, technical specifications, routing and other relevant information.
- Creation and administration of production commands, addressing specific departments and work centers of the industrial unit.
- Capability of communicating with work centers, in order to immediately acquire information related to them (e.g. status, output, productivity, etc), allowing supervision of production flow in real time.
- Usage of PDAs and tablets for guiding, controling and logging staff operations, related to the production procedures of the unit, as well as for spacially monitoring products, storage and transportation means, etc.
- Ability to create and register technical specifications and routings, regarding the production procedures of each product.
- Maintaining a complete log record of historical data.
- Ability to interconnect and cooperate with any ERP system in order to automatically issue production documents, update stock info in real time, administer labor data , control inventory, etc.
- User administration by hierarchically assigning usage privileges for the various parts and functions of the application.
- Multilingual user interface and application data support.
- Capability of centralized monitoring and administration of multiple production units (local or remote).
- Automatically alerting company's representative executives (e.g. by SMS) in certain critical cases (e.g. critical equipment failures).
- Advanced reporting and printing capabilities.
- Statistical data analysis capability (use of the results for cost control, equipment utilization and efficiency research, statistical failure analysis for usage at preventative maintenance etc.).
- Capability of monitoring critical parameters of supportive equipment (boiler rooms, air compressors, air conditioning networks, wastewater treatment units etc.) in order to adjust them in real time and achieve optimal operation.